Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Thurs, "By the time, you get back, my Momís good name will be cleared!" RPost

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia View Leia's profile Send private message to Leia
Date: Thu, 08-Mar-2018 3:00:29 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
I am pretty confident that I have come to a conclusion about who colluded with Jack Abbott. Victor

Has Victor figured out that Victoria was the culprit, so she get rid of her rival Ashley at NE? Or has he fallen for her scheme and believes Ashley is the guilty party?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you glad to see Abby and Dina back? Will Abby able to prove that Victoria and Jack set up her mother? And make Victoria pay, as she vowed?

It was heartbreaking when scared Dina accused Ashley of poisoning her. Marla Adams continues to do a superb job of playing Dina with Alzheimer's. Should the Abbotts put Dina into a home or continue with 24 hour care?

Once again, Jack's scheme blew up in his face and Ashley and Victor quickly figured out that he is involved. Why doesn't that man ever learn? (sigh)

Did you enjoy the Victoria and Nikki scenes? Was Nikki right that J.T. was being mean to Victoria and she is being way to hard on herself? Will a guilty Victoria confess the truth to J.T. soon?

What did you think of Lily/Cane/Victoria/J.T. scenes?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Leia

5 replies, 426 views
generated page in 0.064 seconds using 7 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list