Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Mystery Visitor Revealed Wednesday Recap Post

From: Monkeyonthelam Find all posts by Monkeyonthelam Send private message to Monkeyonthelam
Date: Wed, 11-Apr-2018 7:35:32 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Today's Preview: Nick meets Victor's mystery visitor; Jack and Billy join forces, and Lauren tests Phyllis' loyalty.

Recaps here:
[link]

What did you think of JT locking away everyone's phone except for his? And he also leaked Victor's memo demoting Vic so she'd stay away. I hate the destruction of this character but it looks like it will be over soon.

Phyllis needs to keep her nose out of Nick's business and he needs to keep taking his problems to her. She gives the worst advice and isn't doing such a good job with her own life.

I'm surprised that Helen is the mystery woman and even more that she's having an affair with Victor. I thought it was the warden's daughter who Victor took advantage of. Since there's mention of her on Jack's visitor list, I think Paul needs to drop charges against Jack and it appears she had nothing to do with it either.

Comments and/or grades appreciated.

2 replies, 336 views
generated page in 0.064 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list