Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Thursday, "You sounding so much like Dad!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia View Leia's profile Send private message to Leia
Date: Thu, 19-Apr-2018 5:25:17 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
I will not rest until J.T is found and punished. If the police canít do their job, Iíll find J.T. myself. Nick

Will Nick find J.T buried in Chancellor Park? Or will Victoria, Nikki, Sharon and Phyllis convince him to give up the search?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Newman, we are back to Victoria and Ashley battling over who will be running the company(ugh). Nikki puts an end to that by announcing that Victor appointed her as interim CEO. Did Victor make a good choice by doing that? Or was a bad idea?

I am glad that Jack doesn't trust that snake Kyle. It is disappointing in the writing that Jack can't have a loyal son. And the reasons that Kyle is made at him is lame. Boy, he was a a big suck-up by having that celebration party for Jack at work. I wish Jack had sent him back to NY. What do you think about Billy rejoining Jack at Jabot, so he can keep an eye on Kyle?

Are you glad that Neil and Devon worked things out, and became closer today?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Leia

3 replies, 287 views
generated page in 0.075 seconds using 10 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list