Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "Why donít we pick it up tomorrow?" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia View Leia's profile Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 21-May-2018 2:34:51 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Should be an interesting day at Jabot! Jack

And like a light switch being turned on, Jack is suddenly back to normal. I'm am thankful, that he didn't take any of those pills. Was it Jack's nightmare about Victor being his father, that caused him to smarten up? Will Jack flip out when he learns that Billy is now CEO of Jabot. Do you think that Billy will help Jack get his job back, by getting rid of the stupid Abbott blood clause. Or will he turn on him, like Ashley did?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend. Hope it was good for you! Today is the Victoria Day in Canada. If you are Canadian, like me, I hope you are having a great holiday! Let's start our new week of Y&R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Mariah, catching Nick and Sharon together in bed. But her reaction was funny. LOL. But she asked a very good question, "You guys said it was going to be different this time. How?" Nick and Sharon claim it will be because they have both changed. But do you believe them? Will Nick dump Sharon(again) after the truth comes out about J.T? Also are you glad that Nick finally apologized to Sharon for deeply hurting after Cassie died, with the affair with Phyllis?

Are you glad to see Shauna back? Is she a good pairing for Charlie?

Did Neil do the right thing by leaving Jack with the pills?

Do you find it ridiculous that Hilary and Devon are making this fuss over a nursery, when they don't even know if she is pregnant?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Leia

2 replies, 274 views
generated page in 0.068 seconds using 10 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list