Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "Welcome to Genoa City!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia View Leia's profile Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 04-Jun-2018 4:20:48 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Hey Mom. Hey Billy. Summer

Welcome back, Special Snowflake(Summer)! I did feel bad for her walking in on her Mom and Billy having sex, ugh. Priceless surprised look on Phyllis' face. LOL. BTW, if I was Summer, I would burn that couch! Sorry, I can't say I have missed her? How about you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend. Hope you enjoyed it. Let's start another week of Y&R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victor finally tells Nikki the truth, that Adam is Christian's father, not Nick. Funny how Victor failed to mention to her that he offered Victoria's job to Nick. And that's why Nick angrily refused his job offer, and won't let him see Christian. Will Nikki support Victor when he sues Nick for full custody? Or Nick?

Phyllis reveals to Billy/Kyle that Jabotís Birthday Suit sunscreen flew off the shelves all over the country. Kyle tried to take credit for it.(ugh) Should Billy fire Kyle for his little naked stunt?

Who do you think bid the highest bid for Chelsea's former penthouse: Jack, Neil or Hilary? Did you like having The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Girardi, guest starring as real estate agent, Farrah Dubose again? Or is just stunt casting?

Was Devon an idiot, for asking Hilary to move in with him?

Are you disappointed that Charlie and Shauna didn't tell the truth to Lily?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Leia

3 replies, 288 views
generated page in 0.091 seconds using 11 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list