General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 23-Mar-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- Luke endeavors to find out the truth, regardless.
- Despite Luke’s best efforts, other people start finding out about his sick family tree.
- Lulu and Dante are on Luke’s case, sifting through the clues to get a hold of the man.
- Ava fully expects Silas to end her life.
- Don’t expect Elizabeth or Jake to fall for wife act, set up by Ric.
- Jake has a tough time wrapping his mind around this supposed wife of his. He doesn’t feel it’s true.
- Ric naively believes it will all come together for his greater good.
- Ric and the fake wife, Hayden, happen to cross paths.
- Color Carly flabbergasted by the latest bulletin.
- Last week, Sam told her father she was ready for love with Patrick, but when he brings up the next step, she hesitates.
- Now, Sam’s dwelling on what Jake said prior to going under for the brain operation.
- Patrick slips neatly into the role of father figure for Danny, a fact that does not go unappreciated by Sam.
- Morgan and Kiki prepare to make Michael look like an unfit parent — with drugs.
- Ned and Michael work together to hold onto the family company of ELQ during a hostile takeover situation.
- Maxie expresses disgust and unhappiness at Nathan’s ungentlemanly behavior.
- Spinelli tries to get Maxie to listen to him, and perhaps bend to his will. But she is a person, not a prize, guys.
- Julian and Duke meet again by happenstance, as the atmosphere is rife with strife.
- Duke recaps Sonny about what’s in store for Jordan to prove herself mob-worthy.
- Olivia second-guesses whether it’s right not to tell Julian he’s gonna be a father.
- Shawn shakes in his shoes, because Sonny and Duke could end Jordan.
- Sloane demands that Jordan explain herself, close to blowing the whole undercover case.
- Julian lures Alexis over, in a loving state.
- Alexis does a song-and-dance number guaranteed to drop jaws at Nina’s hearing.
- Nina and Franco love on each other.
- Nina and Franco find out more of what they’re looking for. It’s a start. They begin to concoct a scheme.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.