General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 08-Feb-2016
by Carol Banks Weber
- Helena leaves a damning legacy for those required to be at her estate reading.
- Elizabeth busts Hayden doing something suspect.
- Nikolas and Hayden continue to play their not-so-cute game of cat and mouse — even as newlyweds. He tries to get at the truth with a Q&A, but she’s been at this rodeo before.
- Nikolas turns to Google to sort out Hayden’s identity crisis.
- But Hayden’s cracking under the weight of Nikolas’ love. She doesn’t progress as well as Tracy had planned.
- Hayden’s latest report has Tracy fit to be tied.
- Hayden sees that Tracy’s behaving weird, even for her.
- After witnessing the wigging, an unsettled Hayden strongly suggests Dillon take Tracy to a doctor.
- As Jake recovers from surgery, he does manage to tip Jason off to Sam’s peril.
- Jason books it over to Elizabeth’s house to rescue Sam from a burning basement.
- While trying to get Sam out of the house, Jason finds himself in peril.
- Elizabeth gives her full attention to Jake, letting the boy open up about his father.
- The thought that Jake caused Sam’s downfall really causes Liz consternation.
- Elizabeth and her sons find refuge at Nikolas’ mansion for the moment. His idea.
- It says that an unlikely character provides Elizabeth with emotional comfort. Maybe it’s Franco?
- Seems Sonny and the new neurosurgeon have met before in the chapel. They experienced an instant kinship. Dr. Griffin Munro seems likeable enough. He also comes from hella mysterious origins.
- Sonny and Dr. Griffin’s lives cross paths again in a high stakes game of the mobster’s own divising. Seem the new doctor in town has a bead on Sonny’s next move.
- Morgan suffers for tossing his meds aside in order to feel normal again. He becomes severely manic.
- Sonny and Carly are faced with a terrible choice.
- Sonny and Carly counsel Michael on the path toward enlightenment when it comes to Sabrina’s situation.
- Sonny, Carly, Michael, and Sabrina enter into a righteous caucus.
- Epiphany finds herself in an entirely different role, out of left field.
- Anna drops in on Paul, blindsiding him somewhat.
- Anna toys with Paul, making him squirm. She’s conniving to get into the big guy’s background.
- Jordan plays mind games with Paul as well.
- Alexis believes Kristina’s been lying all this time about a big deal.
- Sonny also believes drama has been haunting Krissy.
- Ava shares her big plan with Julian. She means to go clean.
- Ava gives Julian and Alexis an eye-opening present for their upcoming nuptials.
- Does Alexis feel threatened by Olivia’s presence and influence in Julian’s life? Hmm. When he starts caring about Olivia a lot more and inquiring into her life, yeah, that’s a red flag.
- Jordan tries to steer Valerie away from Curtis, the bad boy.
- Dillon’s idea could be a boon for Crimson.
- If not Maxie and Dante, then Maxie with Dillon? Slowly, maybe.
- Maxie and Nathan seem to reach the next stage of their relationship, with a caveat.
- Nathan has to own up to a certain matter.
- The problem with Nathan is Maxie’s pal Dillon. Too close for comfort.
- Maxie and Nathan try like hell to revive Lante.
- Molly and T.J. confront a huge issue in this next stage of their girlfriend/boyfriend status.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2016 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.