General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|One Life to Live|
|All My Children|
|Young and the Restless NEW!|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 16-Dec-2013
by Carol Banks Weber
- Sonny v. Jeromes… Who pays the price next?
- Morgan volunteers to uncover dirt on Carlos.
- Carlos attempts to bargain with Duke.
- Julian tires of Morgan’s efforts to help. He states unequivocally that that ship has sailed. What else can the young gun bring to the table?
- In a bit of foreboding, Morgan does one, decent thing when he alerts Molly to the dangers surrounding Shawn, for T.J.
- T.J. unfortunately stumbles on what could be his undoing.
- Molly happens by just as Julian and Alexis gossip about Carlos.
- Molly and T.J. have a tiff before all hell breaks loose.
- Julian is determined to get to the bottom of this Lucas question,
- Julian pummels Alexis about how she managed to find a comparative DNA strain to prove Sam’s his daughter.
- Alexis gives Luke a heads-up that Julian’s been sniffing around about Lucas’ true paternity. She says maybe Luke should relay this to Bobbie.
- And then, Bobbie locks eyes with Julian herself.
- Bobbie and Luke get a load of Julian.
- Lucas gives his mom Bobbie a ring.
- Luke and Bobbie go over old times, notably good old times with Aunt Ruby.
- Sonny must determine if Duke’s for real about his Julian vendetta.
- Trouble is, Duke remains torn by his aligning with Sonny — if Anna finds out, it’s curtains for the relationship.
- Sonny snatches Carlos as his prisoner.
- Gunfire erupts at the warehouse on the docks, as Carlos kidnaps someone for leverage.
- The cops rush in to take someone into custody.
- Poor Rafe needs immediate GH care.
- Dammit, Britt, come clean with Nikolas! She’s dying to, and does try, but all she gets out is dancing around Ben’s true origin.
- This is when Britt’s mom, Dr. O, resurfaces to force her daughter to keep her trap shut with some good old-fashioned extortion.
- Dr. O toys with telling all.
- WTF? Lulu and Dante go all the way to GH for their remaining embryos, only to find there aren’t any left.
- The phone rings for Lulu and Dante, possibly providing clues.
- Anna grills Dr. O at the PCPD, and is, in turn, grilled about Faison, a touchy subject.
- If Anna and Duke aren’t careful, all the lies they tell will further divide them. Both harbor a big secret that eats away.
- Robin forces herself to move forward, regardless of what Patrick decides. Not to worry, he decides on her by the 19th of Dec.
- As for Sabrina, she has Felix as her cheerleader. He pumps her up to believe she and Patrick are destined to be together, despite Robin’s miraculous return.
- Sabrina feels like she’s in limbo for the holidays; it’s a sad predicament to be in.
- Sam is a good friend to Robin when the good doctor bends her ear about Patrick. Sam’s TeamScrubs.
- Robin trudges back home, not knowing where she stands with Patrick.
- Something slightly unrelated to the ladies prompts Patrick to get off the stick and pick Robin as the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.
- Robin notices that Patrick hasn’t come home yet, and assumes he’s picked Sabrina. Robin pretends everything’s okay with Emma.
- Patrick surprises Robin with what he’s decided, just as she’s convinced herself he’d rather be with Sabrina.
- Patrick presents Robin with a wedding ring and asks her to marry him again. They sort of renew their vows on the spot.
- Patrick, Robin, and Emma enjoy Christmas as a family, as it should’ve been almost two years ago.
- Felix and Brad feel a certain way about each other as Christmas nears.
- Spinelli and Ellie depart PC for good (the actors are going off the show). He gifts Maxie with something dear prior to boarding his plane. Get your hankies ready.
- Sam and Silas let the holidays carry them away with love, romance, and sexy time.
- But then Silas picks up a phone call from a detective in New York City. After the call, he immediately seeks out Ava. What about Sam?
- This detective tries to reach Ava at the gallery.
- Ava and Morgan start to really become a couple.
- Next week: Christmas time is here in Port Charles… On December 24, ABC Daytime will re-air the December 2nd episode… On December 25, Christmas time, there won’t be any GH to watch. Spend time with your families… Play time’s over for Sam & Silas. Time for Silas to turn dark. He harbors a real devastating secret. Ava wasn’t lying… Julian talks to Ava about this Lucas character… Julian grows concerned when his enforcer Carlos doesn’t show back up… It looks as if Silas is getting ready to unburden himself completely to Sam… Patrick pulls a no-brainer: Duh, he goes back to his original wife, Robin… Patrick makes peace as well as he can with Sabrina. He vows he will always be her friend and be there to guide her… Not good enough for Sabrina. It’s over. She crumples in a heap, when Felix comes along to pick up the pieces… Felix tries to make Sabrina feel better about Patrick’s rejection. It kills him to see her like this, clinging to Patrick’s Christmas present, a framed photo… Nothing makes a girl forget a lost love than a former love who needs her. Sabrina comes across her ex-boyfriend Carlos in a world of hurt following a mob shoot-out… Sabrina asks Patrick to stitch Carlos up and not rat them out to the cops… Patrick honors Sabrina’s wishes… Guilt weighs heavily on Britt until she can’t take the pressure much longer… Maxie goes to see Lulu about something… Dr. Obrecht lies to Dante about pilfering their embryos in some hare-brained experiment, saving Britt’s bacon… Britt’s relief is short-lived. She’s going to pay the piper eventually, mostly with Nikolas. Britt and Nik will enjoy New Year’s Eve as a couple before the truth comes out.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2013 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.