Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "We are going to make it official!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 02-Aug-2013 4:15:51 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
You are going to make a beautiful bride. I can see you now in the dress, coming down the aisle. This ring is my promise to you. I will wait for you, no matter how long it takes. I will wait for you. Jack

My heart broke for Jack, in his final scenes with Phyllis. He loved her so much, it was hard for him to let her go. Peter Bergman, was wonderful in those scenes. I also loved him in his scenes with Hunter King(Summer) I'm glad that everyone agreed, that it would be Phyllis' best interest to send her to the Georgia facility. What do you think of exit for this character?? Do you think she deserved a better one?? Or it was what this crazy psycho character deserved: being finally silenced?

Best of luck to Michelle Stafford in her future endeavors. Check out her preview of her "Stafford Project" [link] I thank her for her many years on Y&R. I always had a love/hate relationship with her character. But I was very glad to meet her and enjoyed talking her at the Calgary Women Show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Die Melanie Die! I hated that she accused Adam of rape today. Shame on the writers for doing this horrible despicable storyline. When this situation actually happens in real life. Then, it becomes so much harder for woman, who are really raped.

And the Phyllis/Nick flashbacks, just proved to me that they were nothing but sex, fighting about Sharon and video games.

What did you think of Chelsea/Adam scenes today?? Sharon talking to Phyllis?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's "free for all" Friday Post, after my brief comments. So what did you like/dislike about today's episode??

Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks
Leia

14 replies, 595 views
generated page in 0.005 seconds using 7 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list