Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|One Life to Live|
|All My Children|
|Young and the Restless NEW!|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 20-May-2013
by Carol Banks Weber
- Summer continues to be a trouble-maker, never learning her lessons. This week, her shenanigans land Kyle in the hot seat.
- Summer ditches prom to host a jam at Phyllis’ penthouse for her contingent, including a reluctant Kyle.
- After some arm-twisting, Summer drags Kyle to her penthouse bash like some trophy.
- Fen barges into Summer’s penthouse bash uninvited, acting scarily like his rapist dad Michael, pre-reform.
- Fen practically forces himself on Summer when Kyle gallantly comes over and intervenes.
- Fen really becomes unhinged and comes at Kyle brandishing a candlestick.
- Kyle deftly takes the candlestick away from Fen and bops him on the head with it, rendering the little psycho out for the count—just as Phyllis herself arrives, peeved as hell.
- Kyle attempts to fill Phyllis in on what just happened, but she doesn’t let him get far.
- Nick’s reaction to the possibility that Kyle broke Summer’s cherry is just a little over the top, even for Nick. There’s more to his story.
- Nick gets bent out of shape, shouting invectives, based on his belief that Kyle took Summer’s virginity. Enter, Phyllis, on Summer overload. This girl went too far yet again.
- Phyllis summons the troops as Kyle tries to tell his side of how this looks.
- Phyllis and Nick bury the hatchet to work out a way to handle Summer.
- It’s kind of unnerving to Phyllis how Traci has her number on this matter.
- Kyle and Jack sink into a deep dialogue.
- Kyle stuns Jack with the latest revelation.
- Nick feels he has no option other than to revisit the original paternity test on Summer, the one he never bothered to get to the bottom of (because of grief over Cassie’s death).
- Sharon feels left out and covetous when she sees Nick and Phyllis getting on like a house on fire.
- Sharon uses counseling to deal with Adam dumping her.
- Sharon discloses to her therapist that she also feels at loose ends.
- Dr. Watkins helps Sharon see the light in this process, reminding the patient she’s not alone.
- Nick and Sharon remember the daughter they lost on the anniversary of her car accident. Cassie should’ve never died.
- Thought Adam was all about Sharon? Well, he was until he found Chelsea unattainable, all over Dylan.
- Adam gets it into his head that maybe Chelsea wasn’t forthcoming about paternity, and goes to find out for himself what’s what.
- Chelsea doggedly sticks with Dylan, continuing the charade. She can’t help herself; he’s charming.
- Dylan takes Chelsea out socially, courting after the fact (baby coming). It works. The two of them seem more and more suited to one another.
- Before things get too idyllic between Chelsea and Dylan, in barges hurricane Adam. Adam means to force Chelsea into the brutal truth.
- Chelsea neglected to take into consideration Math when she chose to lie to Adam and Dylan. But Adam’s a regular Math whiz. He senses the numbers are off, pursuing the discrepancy.
- Somehow, Chelsea comes up with a doozy of a reason for the discrepancy in her pregnancy numbers that puts Adam and Dylan off. For now.
- Now Avery decides she wants Dylan and hates that he’s the father of Chelsea’s unborn baby?! Watch her riveting conflict play out.
- Victor applies his Narcissist tactics to Victoria, to get her to play well with Adam.
- Things couldn’t be worse in Victoria and Billy’s marriage. They’re like two strangers.
- Fen acts out, because of his parents’ inability to figure their conflicts out, and how. He can’t believe their hypocrisy at work.
- Alex and Abby gawk at Carmine’s neck; what are those?
- Paul circles the wagons for Michael and Lauren, ordering Carmine to stay away.
- Lauren wishes things were back to normal with Michael. She begins to think back on happier times.
- Devon begins to figure it out that Lily has a thing for Tyler, and it’s reciprocated.
- Tyler gives Lily his notice.
- Lily responds by offering Tyler a different choice that will piss Cane off. Tyler is down.
- Lily and Cane must deal with terrible tidings.
- Cane broaches a truce with Jill.
- Madam Miranda is the carnival fortune teller, who enlightens those who encounter her, including Dylan, Chelsea, Kyle, Abby, and Alex. One of these people returns to get further insight.
- Next week: Phyllis and Nick band together for Summer’s sake… Sharon doesn’t like that Nick is close with Phyllis again… Devon smells a potential cheating scandal with Lily all over Tyler… Bad tidings befall Lily and Cane in the form of the latest.
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2013 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.