Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 08-Feb-2016
by Carol Banks Weber
- King Victor issues an edict for Noah to get out of the country, before all hell breaks loose.
- Adam devises for Noah to be safely out of sight for his plan against Luca to proceed.
- Arrogance causes Luca to show his pettiness. He lobs an insult about the Newmans and their unfortunate tie to car accidents.
- Adam ramps up his war with Luca.
- To Victor, Adam can’t do anything right. Victor reads his eldest son harshly.
- Adam defends himself. He rebukes Victor for leaving out important info about Noah beforehand.
- Victor acts like he’s god, regardless of Adam’s explanations or the good Adam has done.
- Adam is in the doghouse when it comes to Victor. Watch out.
- Luca shows up, talking big about Victor and Adam’s sore spots (Noah and Delia respectively).
- Victor gets rid of Adam, so he can get down to brass tacks with Luca — man to man.
- Victor lays his hands on Luca, who doesn’t flinch. Luca continues to talk trash.
- Luca covers his butt by making sure Victor knows there are two files ready to go to the cops if he’s killed. The files will damn both Victor and Noah.
- Victor becomes apoplectic at Luca’s game plan.
- Victor has no other choice right now but to give in, letting Luca go.
- Victor makes some moves that are questionable, given the circumstances.
- Summer faces a fresh start at Newman Enterprises c/o Victor.
- Luca means to put Adam on blast, letting him know who’s really in charge.
- Victor and Nikki make a show of being on the same page.
- Adam shares an important confidence with Chelsea.
- Noah pulls a daring maneuver himself in all this.
- Nick arms Sharon with info about having kissed Dr. Anderson.
- Dr. Anderson raises a red flag for Sharon by going on about Nick a little too much. Sharon wonders if the two knew each other from before. Yeeees, child.
- Dr. Anderson uses Sharon’s well-being as the reason to keep away from Nick.
- But the second Sharon brings up that kiss between the not-so-good doctor and her ex-husband, Dr. Anderson loses her cool.
- Sharon boldly presses her luck with Dr. Anderson, thinking she has nothing to lose. But she better be careful.
- Sharon and Nick uncover lots more juicy gossip about this crazy-assed doctor, including one nail-biting cliffhanger.
- Paul and Dylan spend some quality time with a relative, crazy Patty.
- Sage stares a cliffhanger in the face: Patty’s.
- Sage probes into Patty’s psyche to ascertain more about Dr. Anderson.
- But someone has been assigned to spy on Sage and Patty, and make sure the two aren’t in the same room to exchange any info.
- Dr. Anderson’s identity comes out eventually. Oh wait, there’s more.
- Victoria would rather be with Billy than return Natalie’s business texts. For now.
- Victoria and Billy please their soap fan base with lots of loving time.
- What’s keeping Billy from absolute bliss is business (Victor’s part in the software heist).
- Billy is hit with guilt after checking on Victoria’s cell phone activity.
- Jack comes for Neil re: the booze, but he better come correct. It’s on.
- Phyllis fully intends to ruin Victor’s life. But it may ruin Jack’s.
- Abby’s marriage continues to face anvils, not the least of which is dealing with Max, the brat.
- Abby tries to get Max to mind her by setting up ground rules.
- But then there’s the matter of Ashley, which is harder to circumvent for Abby.
- An overwhelmed Ashley crumbles from the stress.
- Stitch springs a stunner on Abby.
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2016 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.