Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 23-Nov-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- No new Y&R Thursday-Friday, because of Thanksgiving. The East Coast will enjoy a rerun on Thanksgiving Thursday. The East Coast and Central will enjoy another rerun Friday.
- Victor tempts Adam into hitting below the belt in this next important endeavor. Actually, Victor doesn’t give Adam much of an option.
- Hilary is on pins and needles about the state of her life and what’s to come.
- Hilary takes off, freaking out Neil and Devon.
- Gwen pushes Neil to just be honest with Devon, but she’s acting out herself.
- Dr. Simon Neville finds he has no other choice but to cut the crap.
- Devon finds Neil’s belief in this Simon a little far-fetched, when it comes to Hilary’s welfare.
- Just as Devon starts to ask a bunch of enlightening questions, Neil caves and gives it up.
- Neil faces the music, answering to a very angry Devon.
- Gwen wouldn’t miss this for the world, witnessing Devon’s astonishment at the lengths Neil went to. She also wants to make sure Neil doesn’t give her up too.
- Gwen departs before Neil finishes giving up every detail of his dastardly plot to Devon.
- Colin makes himself useful by actually pushing Cane to do the right thing and make sure everyone knows he’s not capable of what they’re accusing him of.
- Lily tries to resist… Is resistance futile?
- Cane lays out his hypothesis about Joe being behind all this and setting him up so he could have access to Lily — bending Paul’s ear.
- Cane gets Paul to drag Joe in for a proper police shakedown. But why is Cane’s wife Lily with Joe? This causes Cane a great deal of pain.
- Lily defends Joe as wrongly accused, which just sends Cane into a fit.
- Lily and Cane ratchet up their fight over Joe.
- Nick puts Dr. Anderson on the spot for getting too nosy about his clan.
- Dr. Anderson is after Nick.
- Sharon will watch the sh*t hit the fan, personally.
- At least Sharon gets to be with Dylan again.
- Dylan tries to get to the truth with Simon.
- Simon gives Dylan bad medicine.
- Could Billy and Phyllis be orchestrating the Paragon mess?
- Billy’s agenda is clear: Take down Victor Newman, who cares how it’s done.
- Gwen has a bad time of it. She doesn’t like getting rejected. She only wishes the worst for Neil.
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.