Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 29-Sep-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- Victor brings in the FBI for the war about to come. It’s for his clan.
- Victor fills Victoria and Abby in on his next move: nabbing the Abbott family for incarceration.
- Jack and Billy get in big legal trouble.
- The cops apprehend Billy for it.
- Adam orders Ian to stop it with the Paragon Project already.
- Maybe too late. Kevin is onto Ian’s role in the Paragon Project, and he intends to keep digging until he uncovers the co-conspirator.
- Kevin updates Chelsea and Adam about the cyber-attack suffered by the Newmans: the perpetrator did it next door to their penthouse.
- Adam attempts to concoct another scenario so nobody is the wiser to his involvement.
- Chelsea remains typically clueless about what’s going on with Adam’s undercover schemes. She notices that he doesn’t seem to give much of a damn about Kevin’s findings.
- When Chelsea spies Adam leaving that penthouse next door, she calls him out as the Paragon Project founder.
- The state of Chelsea 2.0 bothers its founder greatly.
- Billy’s gonna find out about Gabriel/Adam soon.
- Ian Ward annoys Phyllis greatly.
- Summer’s latest info gives Phyllis serious pause.
- Fed up with Marisa’s lies, Noah ends things.
- Marisa coughs up everything, so Noah won’t walk. Everything includes the dirt on Jack, Marco, and Victor.
- Noah listens to Marisa’s side of the story, feeling compassion for her.
- Noah takes up Marisa’s cause, calling out the one character who caused her the most pain.
- Authorities and loved ones amp up the hunt for Hilary, as she continues to go missing.
- When Neil hears that Paul interrogated the pilot, the plot thickens and his resolve weakens.
- Neil must go into overdrive to hide his trail of evidence, starting with that pilot.
- Neil orders the pilot to bail, so the authorities can’t come back with more inquiries.
- Gwen catches Neil lurking in the park. She suspects he’s not been truthful about his whereabouts. New York, my ass.
- Devon’s in a world of hurt: He faces a kidnapping and possibly murder charge, but he’s innocent. Neil knows this; it’s killing him.
- Devon insists on getting the lowdown about Hilary.
- Neil has to play the waiting game. He can’t save Devon from prison until Hilary is able to come back.
- With Kevin and Dylan’s help, Hilary’s disappearance may soon have answers, with the real culprit in custody.
- Dylan finds a ton of clues, closer to the motherlode of a mystery.
- Dylan brings Stitch in on this mystery caper.
- Paul checks in on his wacky sister Patty. Will she spill?
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.