Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 25-May-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- On Memorial Day, Y&R will air scenes from the Newman/Abbott merger affair, as an inebriated, defiant Tobias Gray makes his sudden appearance, Victor tries to shoo him away, Kevin and Mariah play detective in a random motel room, and Tobias is later mowed down in a car accident, leaving him to utter, “Austin,” right before he croaks.
- Tobias was wracked with a tremendous amount of guilt before flatlining in the hospital, but about what exactly?
- Ashley finds it curious that Jack acted like Tobias was a complete stranger.
- After busting in on the celebration of the Newman/Abbott merger, Tobias tries to get out all the secrets he’s been sitting on. He teases that these secrets are horrific.
- Tobias manages to spill Victor’s biggest secret: Tobias was planted at Jabot as Victor’s eyes and ears.
- Summer and Kyle suspect Tobias of mowing down Austin and Courtney. They come to this conclusion because it seems Austin had Tobias’ number.
- The biggest deal this week is Nikki’s massive intervention, scheduled to play out on Thursday. Neil’s to blame, or credit.
- Neil’s only trying to help his fellow boozehound. But Nick balks a little, because Victor’s involved in the intervention and he doesn’t trust his dad with squat.
- Nikki feels blindsided when her family and friends turn what she supposed was a fiesta at the Newman Ranch into an embarrassing intervention. She at first turns on them all for overreacting.
- Billy tries to capture the essence of the Newman mystic curse when giving Sage a head’s up.
- Victoria plays detective, to get to the bottom of the curious deja-vu of Gabriel.
- Adam/Gabriel pulls one of the biggest, most daring stunts ever to gain ground. It could should blow up in his face.
- Fake-Jack (Marco) continues to try to pull the wool over Phyllis’ eyes.
- Fake-Jack and Victor will engage in a blowout of epic proportions.
- Neil comes to a profound conclusion about his life.
- Something’s terribly wrong with Michael. He’s gonna implode in this sick, twisted quadrangle trying to play god.
- Avery snarks imposes on Dylan re: the subject of his interest in Sharon. The bitch is out of the bottle, eh.
- Detective Harding returns to the force bearing secrets of his own. He’s tight-lipped.
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.