General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 23-Feb-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- Bobbie can’t help Tracy and Lulu figure Luke out. She’s got nothing.
- Tracy, Bobbie, and Lulu have a P.I. (Spinelli?) probe into Luke’s growing pains and terrible family tree. It’s something Luke and Bobbie never bothered to delve into.
- Dante and Nathan have their hands full with this Fluke/Luke.
- Anna reveals to Jordan what she has in store for Sloane, who’s on the take somehow.
- What does Silas know that he’s hiding? He works overtime to make sure nobody else suspects.
- Nikolas suffers from enormous guilt, sitting on this huge secret of Helena’s. Yet guilt isn’t enough to compel him to relieve those he claims to love with the truth.
- Will evil cut short the lives of Spencer and Emma?
- First, Spencer enjoys the royal treatment at his birthday soirée. The kid knows how to make a dramatic appearance, like a mini-diva.
- Emma and Cameron’s rift sends the little girl off in a sorrowful tailspin.
- Spencer wastes no time rushing to Emma’s side and taking care of her. She begins to notice his nobler side, but it could be too late.
- Here’s where Spencer and Emma could wind up in dire straits, as evil stalks them at Wyndemere. Spencer’s in more trouble than Emma.
- Nikolas and Patrick are alarmed to learn that their children will bear the brunt of a very adult kind of evil. They go to retrieve Spencer and Emma before something horrible happens to their innocents.
- Elizabeth drops everything to tend to an achingly bereft Nikolas.
- It will be up to Nikolas to right this wrong. Is he a Prince or a Putz?
- Sonny puts Shawn on the task of watching Jake for any wrong move, to protect Carly’s best interests.
- Jake feels an incredible letdown. It’s too bad he remembered who he was right before the brain surgery. But now, he is back to square one.
- Sam bucks Jake up following the letdown.
- Why won’t Elizabeth let it go about maneuvering poor Jake? Ric begins to suspect her of wanting Jake.
- Jake tells Elizabeth his dreams. Well, one in particular that nearly clinches a key to his identity.
- As much as Jake desires Elizabeth, he is compelled to be noble since she’s with Ric. He explains why he must hold her at arm’s length.
- This Jake mystery could be the bridge to draw Sonny and Ric in as brothers in arms. The enemy of my enemy and all that…
- Anna and Duke talk about his mob ties, and it’s not a nice talk. She’s gonna flip her lid when he lets bygones be bygones with Julian.
- Arrogant Alexis believes Ned couldn’t possibly have stepped out on her with Olivia all that time. She goes over her skepticism with Julian.
- Meanwhile, Olivia can’t thank Ned enough for covering and granting her a pregnancy stay.
- Michael continues his all-out war with Sonny.
- It’s Michael v. Morgan, because of Michael’s Sonny vendetta, which greatly puts Kiki out.
- After Spinelli outright expresses his lingering feelings, Maxie can’t let that go. Or him. This doesn’t bode well for Nathan. At least right now.
- Nathan questions where he stands with Maxie now that Spinelli’s in the picture.
- Alexis and Nathan visit with Nina in Shadybrook, to give her better tidings. But she’s not completely free and clear. There’s a little catch for Nina.
- Olivia, of course, gets involved in tending to Franco, since they’re fellow LSD victims.
- Franco and Nina hang out, remembering fond times screwing other people over.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.