General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 25-May-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- Monday is Memorial Day, so enjoy the rerun of Luke’s scary childhood on display from the April 1st anniversary episode. Tony Geary’s leaving the show, you know.
- Sloane delivers the latest pertinent bulletin to Jake Doe. Things are lookin’ up, baby!
- Seeing a opening, Jake relays this ray of sunshine to Elizabeth immediately. They dare to make plans as a couple with a foreseeable future. But then there’s Sonny to take care of.
- Jake begins to recover his memory, which scares the hell out of him. He is convinced that he will figure out his identity in full.
- Jake and Sam go to the police department for the next step in solving his identity crisis.
- Jake asks himself what the hell he’s doing and what’s in his future, as he feels directionless.
- Julian does exactly what Sloane predicted: He boosts Jake up in the organization.
- Jake has to get through Sonny, because of agreeing to be a flunky for Julian in the first place.
- Try as he might, Silas is left flapping his gums at Ava when begging her to consider the consequences of showing her familiar face in public.
- Ava makes a beeline straight for her daughter, Kiki.
- The wedding between Brad and Lucas is still on, and reason enough to get to know the lab tech better.
- Brad and Lucas excitedly design their perfect wedding ceremony.
- For some reason, though, Brad’s awfully evasive about his clan… like he doesn’t want any of them around for the wedding or something.
- Sonny meets a lady who looks an awful lot like that awful pain in the ass, Ava. She’s got some explainin’ to do.
- Sonny froths at the mouth to level the playing field after losing Duke. Nothing’s changed, least of all him.
- More of Anna grappling with her Carlos-killing demons. Guilt is a motherf*cker.
- As Anna struggles, Sloane makes sure to keep close.
- Sloane comes clean to Anna about his inner dealings with Mayor Lomax — a huge first step.
- Mayor Lomax rats out Sloane’s business to Nikolas.
- There’s still the matter of Nikolas holding out on everyone. And he ain’t sayin’ sh*t.
- Nikolas and Lulu have cause to commiserate and bolster each other.
- Rosalie returns, only for Michael to snatch her up as an ELQ comeback. Michael has no idea who she really reports to.
- Rosalie reports to Nikolas on the sly. He wants her to make Nina.
- Shawn has to figure out whether it’s in his best interest to rat out his mob lord Sonny to be a real father to his newly discovered son TJ, the young man he always believed was just Jordan’s kid.
- Shawn prepares to break it to TJ that he’s his real father.
- Franco tries to elicit the strong arm of Dr. Liesl Obrecht; maybe she can shake some sense into Nina.
- Dr. Obrecht assists Franco in seeing the light about Nina.
- Nina suffers from a little buyer’s remorse once the quickie-wedding glitter wears off of Ric.
- Nina gets into a bickering session with a pissed-off and hurt Franco.
- Franco tells on Nina to her do-right brother Nathan.
- Ric mean to get even against those who wronged him, starting with Carly.
- In even less-important spoilers, Valerie attempts to stay close to her crush Dante at the PCPD by hitting them up for a job.
- Valerie’s latest job choice fills Lulu with dread and annoyance.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.