General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 24-Aug-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- Don’t get excited. Spoilers indicate that Ava manages to cover her ass, despite Scott pointing out her true identity.
- Franco pulls a bravado move, but it may cost him more than he can pay.
- Franco acts as Nina’s hero when she feels herself spiraling out of control and questioning her sanity. He is her true compass north.
- Dante and Nathan dig deeper to procure the real killer, so they can close the case on Silas’ murder.
- Alexis counsels Nina to set some boundaries and take care of herself first.
- Nathan locks onto a clue when hunting down leads for a case with his partner, Dante.
- Jordan, Dante, and Nathan chase down this new lead in this hot case.
- Does Franco break it down for Kiki? Seems so. The mind reels.
- Morgan seems to have been clued in on a secret. He desperately tries to salvage what he has left with Kiki.
- What is the meaning of this? Morgan’s full of piss and vinegar about this betrayal.
- Morgan goes all out to win Kiki over; it’s a gamble he’s willing to take.
- Sonny and Carly try to intervene for Morgan’s sake. But he won’t have it.
- Dr. Liesl Obrecht goes back in time to some revelations that could fill in the blanks.
- Madeline and Ric refuse to let up on Nina’s gaslighting. A lot of $$$$$$’s at stake.
- Julian goes straight to what he believes is the source of his troubles: Sonny. Julian honestly thinks Sonny is the one who orchestrated this caper to make him look bad.
- Julian makes an attempt to contact a familiar source at the police department.
- Sonny really lets this character have it.
- For once, Julian’s straight with Alexis. He comes clean about what’s going on with “Denise.”
- Jake has a chance to spend more time, unsuspecting father to son, with the miracle child, little Jake.
- Elizabeth and Patrick spend time as BFFs, enjoying the trust of that friendship enough to confide in one another about their significant others.
- Tracy and Paul’s love for their son Dillon works to cement their bond as a couple too. They circle the wagons for their boy.
- Lulu continues to be drawn in by Dillon’s true-to-life movie script. Another excerpt personally moves her.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.