General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|One Life to Live|
|All My Children|
|Young and the Restless NEW!|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 09-Dec-2013
by Carol Banks Weber
- A.J. forces Diane to put him up on the witness stand to tell his side of the story.
- Scotty pretty much thinks he’s got this in the bag.
- A.J.’s murder trial wraps up with a most gobsmacked outcome.
- Patrick remains lost, torn between his wife and his fiancée.
- Patrick marks his territory around Sabrina when dealing with Carlos. Carlos isn’t afraid. He will be, when the mob comes calling.
- Robin has the stones to put it forward to Sabrina to help by letting go of Patrick.
- Felix gets very catty about Robin after this. He’s only looking out for his bestie Sabrina.
- Elizabeth gives Nikolas the third degree about Britt, turning her dainty little nose up at that.
- Britt takes a package meant for PK Sinclair, aka her dad.
- Britt encounters a big secret that has her torn.
- Will Britt finally give back baby Ben to his rightful parents? Duh.
- Nikolas doesn’t know what to do, or how to feel.
- Duke has a stern talk with Robert about knowing the Julian Jerome secret.
- Sonny and Shawn try to scare Carlos. They take him somewhere nice and secluded.
- Lesley has Spencer enjoy a playdate with Uncle Sonny.
- Heather comes across Carly taking a shower. Before she can strike…
- Franco must bury a body, fast.
- Franco wants so very badly to unburden his soul completely to Carly.
- Franco asks Kevin what to do.
- Carly and Sam consider alerting Bobbie to Julian Jerome’s presence.
- Ava re-doubles her efforts to remove Sam from the picture, to have full access to Silas.
- Sam and Silas deck their halls, letting the happiness and sexiness in.
- Sonny tries to help his son Dante out.
- Dante’s next bright idea is for him and Lulu to use the spare embryos left at GH. Surprise!
- Uh, where’d Dante and Lulu’s embryos go?! They are dumbfounded.
- Lulu and Dante seem destined for divorce. A third party could see to it.
- Spinelli prepares to deliver major news that will affect a lot of people.
- Spinelli goes to Maxie to let her know he and Ellie will be moving to Portland with her baby.
- Lucy encounters a stickier situation with her marriage.
- Next week: Britt professes she knows more than she’s been telling… Nikolas experiences deja-vu about an Alexis acquaintance… Nikolas will find himself alone, trying to excuse Britt’s heinous actions, as the town joins in the firing squad… Who did Helena employ? The list may astound you… There’s more to this mystery than meets the eye, as Luke detects… Lulu and Dante come to a perplexing realization, about their missing embryos. It’s only a matter of time before they figure out Britt’s hand in this… A third party interloper threatens Lulu and Dante’s marriage at the worst possible moment… Patrick chooses between Robin and Sabrina on December 19. It’s very likely he’ll go with the obvious choice: Robin… Patrick plays the friend card with Sabrina. Ouch… It’s gonna come in handy when Sabrina finds a gunned-down, barely alive Carlos after the mob shootout. She’ll beg Patrick to be discreet about patching Carlos up on the down low… Patrick seeks Robin’s hand in marriage a third time. Their Christmas with Emma will be sublime… Sonny sees if Duke’s on the level about hating Julian… Sonny forces Carlos to be his attentive audience… Gunfire explodes at the coffee warehouse on the docks. Carlos may have been hit… T.J. & Molly: Trouble in paradise… Morgan and Ava, quite the opposite, they make a paradise of their own… A sinister someone keeps bothering Silas and Ava. They don’t know who yet… Expect Kevin to cough up his mystery caller to Lucy. It’s their wayward daughter Christina, who gets it in her head that her mom’s cheating on dad with Scotty… Tracy’s ELQ troubles aren’t over.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2013 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.