General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 20-Apr-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- Nikolas puts two and two together, deducing that his son Spencer pilfered Jake’s ring from the safe and took it to give to Emma at Patrick’s house.
- Nikolas works overtime to take care of this mess, and does. The ring thing serves as just another red herring, so calm down. We’re in Cartini’s house.
- Nikolas and Hayden may have another hot encounter. Of course they do. They’re irresistible.
- Sloane bugs Jake to do his undercover job, working for the Jerome mob. Sloane wants to know what’s happening; rather, who’s going to be executed next.
- Jake takes a shot at coaxing information out of Julian about the next hit.
- The hit, let’s just say, turns out differently than Duke imagined. He’s aghast.
- Anna determines to dig until she finds out who attempted the hit.
- With Spinelli’s hacking aid, Carly begins to believe more in her theory that there’s a rat and his name is Ric.
- Carly tries to get Jake on board with her theory, but he’s hung up on the method she employed to get the goods on Hayden via Spinelli.
- Carly continues her campaign to out Hayden by going into her hotel room with Spinelli to toss the joint for clues.
- Hayden greets Jake at the door later on, scared to death because she walked in on an intruder packing heat.
- Spinelli brings Sam into his current spying gig.
- Shawn and Jordan trade sweet nothings while they can. Things are about to get hot, and not just lovey-dovey hot. Mob hot.
- Once again, Jordan tries to wiggle her way out of the dangerous undercover job, and pleads with Anna to let her go.
- A mob war breaks out in gunfire, and possibly body bags.
- TJ must break it to Shawn something awful.
- Duke steps into do damage control, fast.
- Duke can’t believe what he’s now hearing.
- Sabrina clears up a matter that drastically fouled Michael, personally and professionally.
- Kiki wishes she never got involved in this scheme against Michael.
- Michael and Sonny go to war because of Avery. It’s a hateful way to go.
- Kiki and Morgan have to tell Michael what they were up to.
- Lulu pokes holes in Maxie’s decision to go with the man that she does.
- Nathan comes across a certain character.
- Nathan inquires as to the reason for Silas hanging out in New York City all the time now.
- Dante and Valerie’s burgeoning relationship threatens Lulu’s marriage. Lulu knows she could be in trouble with this interloper.
- Lulu wants Valerie out. She poses other options for living quarters.
- Lucy organizes the annual Nurses’ Ball, but she seems to be the only person excited about the fundraiser. It’s like pulling teeth to get people involved.
- Lucy tries to help Nathan with some food for thought.
- Patrick and Anna catch up about their love lives.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.