General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 27-Jul-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- In the middle of a potential mob war, Sonny and Luke find themselves long enough in each other’s orbit to deepen their friendship.
- Luke spends his final day in Port Charles reminiscing with his only best friend, Sonny. (Robert Scorpio doesn’t count, since his portrayer’s at Y&R.)
- Instead of going with a bang, Luke simply walks into the fog on his own terms, prepared to find himself in the great world out there.
- A rival mob tries to get a foothold by making another attack on Sonny’s territory.
- Sonny calls a meeting of all the five mob families to determine what’s up, after that attack.
- Guilt over the lies weighs heavily on Elizabeth, especially with Jason (thinking he’s Jake) getting on so well with a returned little Jake.
- When Laura tries to share her views with Elizabeth about the matter, the guilt worsens. Elizabeth then realizes Laura is onto her and Nik.
- Laura queries Elizabeth as to the reason for doing this to Jason.
- Scott puts the screws to Nikolas because of the ELQ takeover.
- Michael tries to make Nikolas feel badly for stealing ELQ.
- Patrick provides a change in prognosis for comatose Hayden.
- When Silas realizes Ava’s still screwing Morgan, he snaps.
- Silas gets mad at Ava for continuing to screw around behind Kiki’s back like this. She has to answer for this.
- Franco lays into Morgan on the Denise front.
- Franco resorts to more blackmail to get what he wants out of Ava.
- Ava reminds Franco to hurry up and fulfill his end of the bargain for her.
- Dillon suggests Valerie’s next move, following the Dante mix-up.
- Dillon and Valerie enter into a kind of pact, for the benefit of others.
- Dillon does a cool thing for Lulu and Dante.
- Madeline makes a polite stink about Maxie as an unsuitable companion for James (Nathan).
- You’d think Madeline and Maxie would get along like gangbusters. But no. Ah, sweet plot-driven soap…
- Denise tries hard to make Nina jealous by raving about her new sex toy Franco.
- But soon Denise/Ava is back in Morgan’s arms.
- Looks like Kiki will walk in on Denise (her mother) and Morgan rutting like pigs. Let’s hope so.
- Nathan believes that certain parties are gaslighting Nina for ulterior gain.
- In pursuing leads, Nathan uncovers a potential deal-breaker while rummaging in Nina’s hotel room.
- Franco gives Madeline the business for teaming up with Ric against Nina.
- Franco breaks through Nina’s walls a little, causing her to consider backing away from this hasty marriage to Ric.
- Nina thinks about dumping Ric. But he will not go away without a fight. He uses every trick in the book to get her to believe he’s her savior.
- Ric pushes hard for Nina to get help.
- Nina believes she’s relapsed mentally.
- Franco comes across a huge revelation, one that will hopefully end this farce of a plot.
- When Nina finds out it was Silas all along, she’s beside herself.
- Jordan and Nathan review the details of Avery’s kidnapping, a case that has gone cold. They have reason to believe they can now close this case with the actual culprit in hand.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.