Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "Did Nick just get left at the altar? Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 13-Sep-2013 11:58:50 AM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Please tell me I'm not too late Avery

Stupid question to ask! She knows, she is! Nick looked ticked, at the end. They are all over now. He realized, it wasn't right between them. Avery proved today that her loyalties are with Dylan not Nick. I thought Nick got some karma today.

Dylan finally acknowledged how he was so stupid and never asked for a paternity test. About damn time! I thought pathetic Chelsea was a idiot asking on Monday's preview asking him what can they do this make this work. Nothing. He is going to kick her to the curb!

Chelsea finally admitted to Adam, he was Conner's father. And he coldly turned the tables on her, by telling he won't be taking her yet. But to take pictures to remember him by. Great scenes. And kudos to Adam telling Leslie to go for full custody, so Chelsea doesn't see their son again.

Thanks to Billy(talking to Vicki), Victor figures out that the secret investor is Jack. How ironic is that?

Noah learns that Sharon was off her meds. I think we all knew that. So the best thing for him to do is tell her doctor and Nick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here
[link]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's "free for all" Friday Post, after my brief comments. So what did you like/dislike about today's episode??

Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks
Leia

22 replies, 655 views
generated page in 0.065 seconds using 19 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list