Young and the Restless Message Board
TGIF, "Did Nick just get left at the altar? Recap Post
|Date:|| Fri, 13-Sep-2013 11:58:50 AM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
Stupid question to ask! She knows, she is! Nick looked ticked, at the end. They are all over now. He realized, it wasn't right between them. Avery proved today that her loyalties are with Dylan not Nick. I thought Nick got some karma today.
Dylan finally acknowledged how he was so stupid and never asked for a paternity test. About damn time! I thought pathetic Chelsea was a idiot asking on Monday's preview asking him what can they do this make this work. Nothing. He is going to kick her to the curb!
Chelsea finally admitted to Adam, he was Conner's father. And he coldly turned the tables on her, by telling he won't be taking her yet. But to take pictures to remember him by. Great scenes. And kudos to Adam telling Leslie to go for full custody, so Chelsea doesn't see their son again.
Thanks to Billy(talking to Vicki), Victor figures out that the secret investor is Jack. How ironic is that?
And it's "free for all" Friday Post, after my brief comments. So what did you like/dislike about today's episode??
Hope you have a great weekend!
Why was Avery making it all about her? - TerriL - 13-Sep-2013 7:18 PM
- Re: Why was Avery making it all about her? - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 6:52 AM
Dylan was feeling lost and alone. I think she went down memory lane as a - HelloAgain - 13-Sep-2013 7:37 PM
- Good point. And yeah, the fact that she totaly forgot Nick and her wedding plans - TerriL - 14-Sep-2013 3:10 PM
Yes, Dylan, you are an idiot. Literally too stupid to live. - The_Cat_Did_It - 13-Sep-2013 6:54 PM
- ICAM, Cat! - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 6:29 AM
- I can sympathize with Dylan. He just ran into the Queen of Cons. - HelloAgain - 13-Sep-2013 7:13 PM
And right after Adam is awarded sole custody, I need - PedroiaGirl - 13-Sep-2013 3:44 PM
- Re: And right after Adam is awarded sole custody, I need - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 6:23 AM
I feel like I'm on an island all by my lonesome. I can barely tolerate Adam and - HelloAgain - 13-Sep-2013 4:04 PM
Look over here! Ignore Pam! :D You are not alone! - FxC - 13-Sep-2013 6:35 PM
- It's a miracle. I'm hoping that the changes MM speaks about in his interview - HelloAgain - 13-Sep-2013 7:07 PM
I want them both to be miserable and an alone forever! - PedroiaGirl - 13-Sep-2013 4:21 PM
- No you are not. I will never want them happy and with a child NEVER!! EOM - taren - 14-Sep-2013 5:53 AM
- Aw! I am sure you aren't there just aren't many here! EOM - FxC - 13-Sep-2013 6:35 PM
- Look over here! Ignore Pam! :D You are not alone! - FxC - 13-Sep-2013 6:35 PM
LOL I don't want Dylan to die but IA Adam doesn't deserve a kid not after what - RehvengeIsSweet - 13-Sep-2013 3:47 PM
- Oh, Dylan can live...I want that kid dead, though. - PedroiaGirl - 13-Sep-2013 3:53 PM
I didn't feel sorry for Dylan one bit today. SB does nothing for me. Blech. EOM - sonnyslady - 13-Sep-2013 3:20 PM
- Neither do I! He was fool and hardly questioned any of Chelsea's lies! Thanks! EOM - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 6:21 AM
Hate it when I'm right. Who am I kidding? LOL. I knew Avery would be - HelloAgain - 13-Sep-2013 3:03 PM
- Re: Hate it when I'm right. Who am I kidding? LOL. I knew Avery would be - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 6:19 AM
- Friday LOD's - Leia - 13-Sep-2013 12:04 PM
back to topic list