Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "If there is another story, tell me!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 01-Nov-2013 5:03:08 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Something isnít right here. If you and Michael are covering for Fen, you arenít helping him. You should know that by now. Paul

Bravo Paul, for speaking the truth here. Loved him blasting Lauren today. He was so right that that Baldwin's are making things worse by manipulating the system. And I applauded Paul stating they are where they are, because of the choice they three made. I wanted to smack Lauren for not taking responsibility. Instead claiming weakly, it's all because of Carmine, because he is tormenting them all! I'm glad that Michael saw his stupid plan backfired, when he saw Fen. But I do fear for Fen, being in prison. Doug Davidson was on fire today!

Enjoyed Jack scenes with Neil/Adam/Summer today. Also enjoyed Michael/Kevin talk. Adam does need to tell Chelsea, he doesn't want her to leave.

Neil is a fool for asking Jack if Hilary could work for him. Like Cane, I just want her to leave town.

Poor Chloe, wanted to hug her as she held Connor and talked to him. I am glad that Connor can see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here. [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's "free for all" Friday Post, after my brief comments. So what did you like/dislike about today's episode??

And don't forget Daylight Saving Times ends this weekend. Standard Time starts on Sunday at 2am. Turn your clocks back one hour.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks
Leia

3 replies, 526 views
generated page in 0.109 seconds using 10 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list