Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Thursday "It All Comes Down to the Choices We Make" Recap Post

From: TerriL Find all posts by TerriL View TerriL's profile Send private message to TerriL
Date: Thu, 05-Dec-2013 3:35:45 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Leia is away from her PC today, so she asked me to fill in for her. She will be back tomorrow.

Needless to say, I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED today's episode.

"What if you could go back... change things... would you?"

"In a heartbeat."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Damn, I love Chelsea and Adam together. And their kiss at the end of the episode did my Chadam loving heart SOOOOOO good! Hesitant, sweet and hopeful. Perfect for where they are right now.

And on a shallow note, they just LOOK so good together!!

Jack Abbott is the best friend and best brother to everyone on this show. He seriously gives the best advice. LOVE his scenes with Adam and with Billy. His love for his best friend and his brother shines through in the advice and support he gives them.

I only wish that he'd move off the Victor revenge truck.

Victor Newman sucks ass. He does all types of heinous stuff, yet tosses stones from his glass house? Really? And I call bs on the Faith stuff. He forgave that a LONG time ago. The only one still pissed off about that is Nick. Hell, it wasn't that long ago that Victor was yelling at Victoria and Nick to be NICE to Adam. So he can stfu.

Nikki looked amazing today. Suck it, Victor!!!

I think Tyler and Lily had more chemistry, but Lane are untouchable. I'm good with Abby, but I wish she had more substance to her.

What were your thoughts on today's episode? SHARE SHARE SHARE!! :)

Terri

7 replies, 509 views
generated page in 0.087 seconds using 10 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list