Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "We have your son Scott Granger!" Free For All Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 24-Feb-2017 1:25:51 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
10 million dollars or he dies!

Poor Lauren. Her worse fears have been confirmed today. Again her son has been kidnapped, this time with a ransom demand. She should call the FBI, ASAP! I am glad that she contacted Paul to help her out on Monday's episode. But I think that giving the money to the kidnappers could make things worse. They could kill him, regardless. What should Lauren do next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm glad that Sharon told Noah that Dylan left to protect her and the family by going into the Witness Protection program. However, she should have done that in her CL office. Not in public, when anyone can hear them LOL. I am proud of Sharon finally realizing that she has never learned to be happy on her own. And I hope she can do that now. I love the new approved Sharon and hope it continues. How about you?

I loved the Jack/Jill scenes. Quite funny that he gave her a a jack-in-the-box. LOL. He was correct when he said that Colin's is Jill's dangerous addiction. Agree/Disagree? I hope she never takes that snake back!

Michael catches Gloria rubbing Jack's shoulder. Busted! Ugh, it was quite disgusting to learn today that they are sleeping together. Jack is totally being thrown under the bus in this story. It is out of character for him to do this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday Soaps.com recap [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So tell me what you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

See you on Monday!

Thanks,
Leia

1 reply, 258 views
generated page in 0.064 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list