Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "Youíre kicking me out!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 17-Apr-2017 4:21:27 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
I canít take anymore of you tonight. I think you should just go! Victoria
Whatever! Billy

Here we again, Victoria shuts Billy out. You know, all she had to say that Victor did another horrible thing and they disowned him again. That's all she can say for now, blah, blah. Now Billy will go running to Phyllis, ugh. So predictable. But I do think Victoria is better off without him? What do you think?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back, after the long holiday weekend. I hope you enjoyed it. Let's start our new week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com recap [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q&A

Do you agree with Victoria that Victor gave Reed the car in order to spite her? Or do you believe Victor that he ordered the car weeks ago, before this mess happened? Or do you think that Reed is way to young to have a car?

What do you think of Victor appointing unqualified Abby to be temporary CEO of NE? Was he buying her loyalty by doing that? Why do you think Victor is leaving town? To search for Chloe?

Did you enjoy Nikki's comment that victim isn't a good color for Victor?

What did you think of the Ravi/Ashley/Hochman scenes? Lily/Cane/Juliet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Thanks,
Leia

4 replies, 323 views
generated page in 0.121 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list