Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Thursday, "Happy New Year!" Free For All Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia View Leia's profile Send private message to Leia
Date: Thu, 28-Dec-2017 5:32:51 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Onward to 2018! Abby

And we end 2017 Y&R, with a bang as an angry Nick witnessed Scott and Abby kissing. Will he tell Sharon? I sure hell hope he does! Sharon would be better off without Scott in the new year. What do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill and Esther tried to play match maker between Cane and Lily for their "private" New Year's Party? Are you disappointed like Jill/Esther that Lane only hugged not kissed?

What do you think about Victor/Nikki's vow renewal?

Will Devon/Hilary reunite in 2018? Do you think that Hilary will want a baby now due to Sam?

Are you glad that J.T. is staying in town due to Reed's drinking and driving arrest?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y&R is pre-empted by CBS Sports tomorrow. The post will be on hiatus until January 2, when Y&R returns with new episodes.

A big thanks to everyone who reads and comments on this Daily Recap Post. And I am grateful to have Nancy as my co-writer. I couldn't do this post without you. Thank you,
so much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's New Year's Eve episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. What grade would you give Y&R for 2017! Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Happy New Year to everyone here!

Thanks
Leia

1 reply, 412 views
generated page in 0.093 seconds using 10 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list