Young and the Restless Message Board

Thursday, "Happy New Year!" Free For All Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Thu, 28-Dec-2017 5:32:51 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Onward to 2018! Abby

And we end 2017 Y&R, with a bang as an angry Nick witnessed Scott and Abby kissing. Will he tell Sharon? I sure hell hope he does! Sharon would be better off without Scott in the new year. What do you think?

Thursday recap here [link]
Jill and Esther tried to play match maker between Cane and Lily for their "private" New Year's Party? Are you disappointed like Jill/Esther that Lane only hugged not kissed?

What do you think about Victor/Nikki's vow renewal?

Will Devon/Hilary reunite in 2018? Do you think that Hilary will want a baby now due to Sam?

Are you glad that J.T. is staying in town due to Reed's drinking and driving arrest?
Y&R is pre-empted by CBS Sports tomorrow. The post will be on hiatus until January 2, when Y&R returns with new episodes.

A big thanks to everyone who reads and comments on this Daily Recap Post. And I am grateful to have Nancy as my co-writer. I couldn't do this post without you. Thank you,
so much

So what are your thoughts about today's New Year's Eve episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. What grade would you give Y&R for 2017! Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Happy New Year to everyone here!

1 reply, 331 views
generated page in 0.082 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list