Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Thursday, "I know you have all the answers!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Thu, 11-Jan-2018 7:02:41 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
I told my attorney we are moving ahead with the arbitration! Ashley

Ouch! What a bitch. She should be putting her ill mother first now, not herself. She acts entitled to the CEO job of Jabot, IMO. And Jack was trying to do something nice for her, by restoring her lab. It was horrible that she compared him to that manipulator Graham. Once again, she stabbed him in the back. Grr. BTW, who do you think, broke into Ashley's lab and stole that dangerous vial? Graham, is my first guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think of the judge throwing the book at Reed giving by upping up his community service, imposes a fine, and revoked his license for a year? Did he deserve it?? Did Victoria overreacted by wanting to send Reed to bording school? Where is Reed running away to? Grandparents? Billy? Finally, did Mattie do the right thing by talking to the judge for Reed? Is she better off without him?

I thought it was ridiculous that the judge didn't throw out Graham's marriage to Dina, in court. I hope Michael can do that. It should be easy for for him, to have her Doctor testify that she was in no sound mind to know what she was doing.

Sharon kissing Nick on the cheek was very sweet. I'm glad she was happy that he told her about Scott. What do you think about Sharon bringing the Kathy(the homeless woman) and her two children into her home, for the night? Was that a big mistake?

My grades
Ashley C.
Jack and Traci A.
Mattie: A
Reed C.
Victoria B.
J.T. A.
Sharon B.
Nick A

Episode B
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated.

Thanks
Leia

[Edited by Leia on Thu, 11-Jan-2018 7:02:53 PM PST]
[Edited by Leia on Thu, 11-Jan-2018 7:05:30 PM PST]
[Edited by Leia on Thu, 11-Jan-2018 7:10:48 PM PST]
1 reply, 128 views
generated page in 0.067 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)