Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "Letís grab a calendar and pick out some wedding dates!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia View Leia's profile Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 02-Apr-2018 8:09:52 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Monday, "Letís grab a calendar and pick out some wedding dates!" Recap Post.

I canít marry you, J.T. Victoria.

Are you glad that Victoria finally listened to Mac and Sharon and told J.T. that? Does she finally realize that she is in emotional and physical abusive relationship? Do you hope that she go into counselling as Sharon suggested?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the long Easter Weekend. Hope you enjoyed it. Let's start the new week of Y&R.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you agree with Mariah that Lily acted like Hilary than herself by her actions? And that Devon and Hilary have a connection?

Devon and Hilary have sex again. Do you think that Devon wants to get back together with her, but afraid to admit it?

What are your thoughts on the Mac/JT scenes?

Do you trust that DNA test that says that Jack isn't John Abbott's son? I certainly don't.

Billy hires a P.I. to clear Jack's name. Will Phyllis listen to Billy to not get involved?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Leia

[Edited by Leia on Mon, 02-Apr-2018 8:10:13 PM PDT]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 02-Apr-2018 8:17:50 PM PDT]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 02-Apr-2018 8:18:36 PM PDT]
2 replies, 260 views
generated page in 0.059 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)