Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "Keeping a secret, is eating me alive inside!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia View Leia's profile Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 07-May-2018 6:24:09 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Itís just that I want you so badly. Thatís why I overacted before Every time I am around you, every nerve of my body is on fire. Sharon

And we end with a show with a very romantic kiss between Nick and Sharon. Well, she confessed one secret, she really did want him back. Are you disappointed that she didn't confess the truth about J.T. to Nick when she had the chance? Was Nick right that she never trusted him enough to be honest?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend! Hope it was good for you. Let's start the new week of Y&R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Devon learns the truth that Hilary wasn't pregnant. She gave him the chance to get of their baby agreement, but he foolishly decided to let her use her sperm sample. Was it because he is still in love with her?

At least, Victor has common sense, and wanted real proof that Jack wasn't John's son and that Dina's memory is confused. Kyle, the rat traitor, is so desperate, by trying to convince him that this was true. Victor, the master, turned the tables on Kyle, by keeping the memory card. Are you glad that rat Kyle got what he deserved by getting nothing from Victor. Also, are you disappointed by this storyline and hope that Jack will proven blood Abbot by time it ends?

Kudos to Charlie doing a wonderful job on the Dina video. Jack and Abby were very moved. They are both really looking toward the evening to celebrate Dina's life. However, poor Jack, foolishly thinks that he can have a better relationship with his son. But thanks to Kyle, Victor will humiliate him with this information. Bastard! Do you want Jack to disown Kyle, when he finds out how he betrayed him?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Leia

[Edited by Leia on Mon, 07-May-2018 6:26:08 PM PDT]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 07-May-2018 6:30:12 PM PDT]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 07-May-2018 6:31:15 PM PDT]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 07-May-2018 6:31:43 PM PDT]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 07-May-2018 6:32:05 PM PDT]
5 replies, 224 views
generated page in 0.089 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)