Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Thursday, "All I need is the truth!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia View Leia's profile Send private message to Leia
Date: Thu, 17-May-2018 7:34:28 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Either she is innocent or shes an excellent liar. Me. I think its the latter Paul

I'm glad that Paul is finally being written smart by figuring out that Victoria didn't tell him the whole truth about what really happened that night with J.T. Will he be the to find J.T in Chancellor Gardens? Or do you think that he is alive?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday Soaps.com recap [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you enjoy Abby and Arturo scenes today? Do they have chemistry together? Do you believe Arturo when he told jealous Nikki that Abby wasn't his type?

I was quite moved when Jack hugged Traci's picture close to his heart at the cabin. But sad, he put her picture down, as he did with the rest of his family. Do you hope that Jack will call someone for help before he takes those addicting pills? However, bravo to Peter Bergman for his outstanding acting in this crappy story(IMO). He is really knocking it out of the ball park!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Leia

1 reply, 274 views
generated page in 0.074 seconds using 10 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list