All My Children Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|One Life to Live|
|All My Children|
|Young and the Restless NEW!|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 17-Jun-2013
by Carol Banks Weber
- Billy Clyde Tuggle turns to an extreme make-over to show Pine Valley he’s a winner.
- JR goes out of his way to do something very nice for Cara, who’s yearning for her son.
- Lea makes sure Zach’s over Kendall by hectoring him about his residual feelings for the ex.
- Lea sees more than meets the eye at Cassandra’s return. She digs further.
- Jesse is trapped by Uri, in more ways than one.
- AJ and Heather get on like a house afire. They feel it too.
- Opal catches an eyeful in Petey’s bedroom. Not enough bleach in the world…
- A realtor takes Opal by surprise by pitching that she put Cortlandt Manor back on the market.
- Opal nixes putting Cortlandt Manor on the market — at first. Then, the idea starts getting better, especially when Pete moves into his own pad.
- Next week: Dixie relays Billy Clyde Tuggle’s return to Dr. Joe… Joe is in for a handful when he finally encounters Billy Clyde Tuggle… Brooke reminds JR that she’s the head of Chandler Enterprises, not him… JR means to be an active force in his father’s biz… JR rounds up another person to fix his rep and his outlook… Miranda receives the Carrie treatment (in that she’s made a perennial victim in school). This round involves an upsetting photo, making her look bad… Jesse is a marked man… Lea updates Jesse on the multi-layered Cassandra sitch… Colby says thank you to David for resolving that IOU… Colby and David, hmmm. More than biz?
All My Children Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2013 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.