General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 23-Nov-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- Only three General Hospital shows are scheduled to air this Thanksgiving week. Nothing from Thursday to Friday.
- Kristina makes her family very happy for Thanksgiving. She’s on a break from school, just in time for the turkey and the stuffing. She’s also back home to offer support in the aftermath of the latest personal drama.
- Is it time to bust out the black for Nikolas? Mourning.
- Sounds like Helena bought it before airing everyone’s (lucky Elizabeth) dirty laundry in the neverending Jake/Jason saga.
- Jason and Elizabeth agree to a Quartermaine Thanksgiving, which probably means loading up for that pizza delivery.
- Jason and Elizabeth’s next broadcast has the Quartermaine clan buzzing.
- Sam reminds Patrick that she’s still around and still his.
- Just when you thought it was safe to assume TPTB dropped the Morgan bipolar story… WHAM! He goes and behaves like a skinhead.
- When Morgan gets too wonky even for Morgan (at the cabin), Kiki reaches out to Michael, which only serves to exacerbate the situation.
- Morgan rips into Kiki for siccing his big brother on him.
- Word gets to the wheelchair-bound Sonny who relies on Carly to physically get a hold of Morgan and help the kid.
- This time, Morgan’s family circles the wagons and deals summarily with his acting out — most likely by consulting with the resident psychiatrist, the new hottie over at GH.
- Sonny makes time to make sure Morgan knows he’s special.
- Kiki receives the right dose of care from Carly.
- Sabrina steadies herself to come clean with Michael about everything. What’s that? Someone’s at the door. There goes all her good intentions.
- Olivia, Ava, and Alexis have to hang out on Thanksgiving, which makes for lots of laughs. Well, not for them.
- Nothing’s changed with Lante, however. Neither are closer to a reunion at this point.
- Dante gets quite a different Thanksgiving than the one he is used to, c/o of a special drop-in.
- Anna continues her therapy with the new shrink, who hears a doozy from the superspy this week. Yup, she finally admits that she shot Carlos in cold blood.
- Anna runs into her doctor, for a change of pace. Hmm, Anna and this Andre sizzle. He lures her into a sense of security, so she can unload more of her secret.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.