General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|One Life to Live|
|All My Children|
|Young and the Restless NEW!|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 02-Dec-2013
by Carol Banks Weber
- Robin lurks at Patrick and Sabrina’s wedding, but soon, Emma will notice her there. Then, Patrick.
- Robin has to figure out if she’s willing to break up Patrick’s wedding to Sabrina, or let him go.
- Robin and Patrick look at each other for the first time in ages: The outcome is unclear.
- Sabrina bows out, leaving Patrick holding onto a powder keg of conflicting, whirling emotions. Seeing Robin in front of him is incredible.
- Now that they’re no longer beholden to Jerry Jacks, Faison or Liesl, Britt and Nikolas relax a little, focusing more on their attraction. Still, Britt knows it’s time to pay the reaper for her past sins.
- More secrets dog Britt. She signs for her dad Faison, when a package comes addressed to his alter-ego, PK Sinclair.
- Elizabeth puts Nikolas through his paces on where he stands with Britt.
- Anna debates with herself about whether to inform Duke about Derek’s real identity as mobster Julian Jerome.
- Duke takes a bombshell of a phone call.
- Ava talks to Julian about whether it’s wise to keep Duke closely employed knowing that is a ticking time bomb.
- When Sam and Silas run into Julian and Carlos, it’s Chill City. Sam washes her hands of Julian, reneging on her generous open-door policy with her and her son. So much for that bone marrow save, right Sam?
- Sam throws Lucas in Julian’s face.
- Julian and Carlos have an understanding, deepening their trust as allies above just mobster/enforcer.
- Sam and Carly go back and forth about whether to let Bobbie know about this Julian dude.
- Sam and Silas deck their halls.
- Sabrina and Carlos get it all out of their system. She actually has the audacity to make this Carlos’ fault for not trying to stop the wedding more. Carlos probably looks like he’s going to burst a blood vessel.
- Felix gets a hold of Sabrina, relaying to her Patrick’s wish to talk.
- Robin requests that Sabrina consider bowing out of Patrick’s life as his main squeeze since she’s, like, not dead and sh*t.
- Patrick’s head hurts from ping-ponging back and forth between his feelings for Sabrina and his wife Robin.
- Felix views Robin as the interloper and the bad guy, for strong-arming Sabrina into letting go of Patrick.
- Patrick expects Sabrina not to go back to Carlos, a bad man.
- Heather roams free, roaming into the bathroom, where Carly stands under the shower completely defenseless.
- Jerry grabs Bobbie and Carly at the Metro Court, with only Luke as their saving grace. Lord help them all.
- Luke will try to pull a bold move, but Jerry’s good at poker and is two steps ahead.
- Franco sorely wants to fill Carly in on all this. But, he hesitates.
- Franco asks Kevin what to do.
- What’s this about a body to move, Franco?
- Ava stands before the mighty Sonny Corinthos in a tense, awkward encounter.
- Ava testifies against A.J. at his murder trial, fighting for her life.
- A.J. must defend his life at his murder trial on the witness stand.
- Scotty rests in the knowledge that he killed this case.
- The verdict comes in for A.J.: it sends everyone into a tizzy, totally out of left field.
- Speaking with Scotty turns Franco’s world upside-down. Something in what the D.A. says.
- Mac reaches out to take care of a hurting Maxie, who’s holed up in her concrete jungle.
- Maxie is riding the very thin line between sanity and berserk.
- Maxie reaches out to her dead sister Georgie at the gravesite. Suddenly, everything changes, throwing Maxie for a loop.
- Maxie sees that Robin never perished in the lab but is right there.
- Spinelli checks in on Maxie, then goes out of town with his baby and Ellie.
- Spinelli and Ellie deal with a shock to the system.
- Is Dante for real? His solution for Lulu is to try for another baby.
- But when Dante and Lulu go to retrieve their remaining embryos, they’re astounded to be told the well is dry. Who took their last two embryos?
- Lucy and Kevin’s marriage may be on the rocks. He’s also sitting on a huge secret.
- Next week: Jerry holds Bobbie hostage for Luke’s antidote… Luke tries to be a big wheeler and dealer, but Jerry reads those cards exactly right… With Bobbie’s return comes Julian’s interest in picking her brain… Before Robin can bolt, Emma runs over to greet her mommy as Patrick turns to see his wife back from the dead… Sabrina bows out, quietly, assuming Patrick will go to and choose Robin… Patrick exchanges a few startled words to Robin, still in shock. Then, he turns to reach for Sabrina and notices she’s split… Patrick has Felix take care of Sabrina… Sabrina finds her ex so they can haggle over this Robin secret. You can bet Carlos will ride her over the coals for questioning his integrity… Patrick locates Sabrina hanging out with Carlos, eyebrows raised… Sabrina offers to bow out of the picture for Patrick to be with Robin… But Patrick doesn’t want Sabrina to rebound with Carlos… Here’s the perfect opportunity for Carlos to jump on a chance to woo Sabrina back… Sonny tries to help Dante out with his feelings of loss, helplessness, and having let his wife down… Lulu continues to give Dante the big chill. They may not weather this storm… Heather gets a load of her worst enemy (this week) in the shower, Carly… Sam reacts to news that Faison had killed Jason. She dares to hope maybe Jason survived that spill… Anna and Robert disagree as to Faison’s future. She would rather exterminate the rat… There’s enough antidote for Sean Donnely… Sean and Tiffany head on back together… Sonny and Shawn pay a little visit to Carlos… Sonny extends a proposal Duke’s way… Franco runs around getting rid of a body… Spinelli receives and imparts a major change of events… The jury reaches a verdict, which isn’t what everyone thinks… Nikolas doesn’t know how to proceed… Lesley brings little Spencer to Sonny’s to get to know his uncle better… Patrick doesn’t know what the hell to do… Duke gets testy with Robert about the Julian secret… Maxie loses herself to misery... Maxie wishes Robin were alive so she could get feedback. Voila!... Mac and Felicia have their reunion with Robin, then ask her to seek Maxie out… Who goes over the parapet this time? Is it Heather?... Olivia experiences psychic hallucinations of another baby out there… As Britt falls more in love with Nikolas, the secret about her baby Ben not being hers will come out… It’s true: Britt implanted herself with Lulu’s remaining embryo. Nikolas reels at this sacrilege, yet, he still cares for Britt… A.J.’s trial brings out some uncomfortable truths for Elizabeth. She thinks she can rely on good old Nikolas, but he’s occupied with Britt now… Scotty hangs out with Ava, raising Morgan’s ire. This increases when he’s rendered insignificant more and more.
General Hospital Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2013 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.