One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|One Life to Live|
|All My Children|
|Young and the Restless NEW!|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 20-May-2013
by Carol Banks Weber
- *The following spoilers may change as the week progresses since Prospect Park imposed a reduction of episodes starting May 20, from four shows weekly to two.
- Once more, Todd approaches Jack, hoping to melt that boy’s cold heart.
- Téa relies on Bo to sort through the morass to the facts.
- Blair requests Téa do something for her.
- Dani lets her imagination run wild in hopes of narrowing down her goals.
- Clint goes just a bit too far giving Viki an assist.
- Who’s dropping in on Bo and Nora out of the blue?
- Wassup, Snoop Lion!
- Natalie and Destiny provide the eye candy at Shelter. They fall into a frolicking, rollicking Girls’ Night Out.
- Ring! Ring! Natalie picks up and gasps.
- Natalie hits up her mom and dad for real advice following the astonishing call.
- Jeffrey asks Matthew what he’s up to, for real.
- Matthew and Dani get into it because of his latest associate.
- The Buchanans host their regular family poker night. But things go left this night.
- Cutter must do damage control before Shelter takes another hit. This latest calamity could’ve been intentional.
One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2013 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.